Silicone Ointment

Involuntary frowning is delaying the healing of my scar revision surgery. Should I get Botox?

Query: Hi doctor, My scar revision surgery is not healing well, and it seems worse than last week. Please see the attached picture. Involuntary frowning causes lines to run through the scar, can this be causing problems? Is it worth taping my forehead, so I cannot make frown lines? Is it worth getting a bo...  Read Full »

Dr. Vikram

Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for the query. I have seen the attached picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like it is a very early stage following scar revision. It looks good right now. But, it will take time for the scar to get better. The following might help: D...  Read Full »