Medical Advice on "Anesthesiology"

Dr. Kiran Kumar Kolla Gopalkrishna
Hello, Welcome back to icliniq.com. Bifasicular block is commonly RBBB (right bundle branch block) with left or right axis deviation. I need to explain to you that patients with this block are safe to undergo anesthesia. I would have been happy if ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. 1. Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is a well known ayurvedic herbal medicine. 2. The following constitute its important effects on the human body ... View thread »

Dr. Vansh   Priya
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.You most probably experienced a post dural puncture headache (PDPH), for which you were administered an epidural blood patch.Your signs and symptoms are more suggestive of a meningeal irritation due to some infection. I ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. Meth intake might cause interactions with anaesthetic medicines which require to be given during surgery. It is never safe and might cause ... View thread »

Dr. Yatish Anant Jadhav
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. That is worth a concern for both for your anesthesiologist and you too. Let me elaborate it to you. General anesthesia involves making a person unconscious and making him totally relaxed by giving a medication called ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Kumar Kolla Gopalkrishna
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I recommend her to go for MAC (monitored anesthesia care) or if she is very apprehensive she can be given GA (general anesthesia). The anesthetist has to assess for airway, if not in difficult intubation category. He ... View thread »

Dr. Sukhdev  Garg
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may have atypical pseudocholinesterase deficiency due to a heterozygous mutation which is hereditary. Pseudocholinesterase is an enzyme responsible for the metabolism of certain anesthetic drugs like ... View thread »

Dr. Mrugank  Bhavsar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern about your health condition and possible issues related to Adepix. Adipex is Phentermine which is Noradrenaline and Serotonin reuptake inhibitor which causes high blood pressure and an ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. On review of the echocardiogram (echo) and the stress test (attachment removed to protect patient identity) it appears that you should be fine going through the surgery. However, I do not have your blood work. Usually ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Kumar Kolla Gopalkrishna
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please convey your medical history to the anesthetist when you have a pre-anesthetic consultation. I am sure that they will be using Remifentanil infusion for the surgery. This drug is short-acting, and it does not ... View thread »