Medical Advice on "Anesthesiology"

Dr. Sukhdev  Garg
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are allergic to these agents, I suggest you undergo a detailed allergy test with various agents so that you will be able to know which agents are safer for you. There are so many agents and techniques available ... View thread »

Dr. Sukhdev  Garg
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I hope you are doing fine. Coming to your query, the efficacy of local anesthesia depends on various factors like the expertise of anesthetist, drugs used, adjuvants, the amount of drug used, etc. For a small and ... View thread »

Dr. Yatish Anant Jadhav
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Maybe unintentionally epidural needle must have hit a blood vessel in epidural space and so needle was withdrawn and reinserted in order to place it in epidural space avoiding blood vessel. Hypotension in pregnancy may be ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. Myoclonus or muscle twitching is a known side effect of Sevoflurane use, and it is not a serious concern. Sevoflurane does not cause laxity of ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Kumar Kolla Gopalkrishna
Hello, Welcome back to icliniq.com. Bifasicular block is commonly RBBB (right bundle branch block) with left or right axis deviation. I need to explain to you that patients with this block are safe to undergo anesthesia. I would have been happy if ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. 1. Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is a well known ayurvedic herbal medicine. 2. The following constitute its important effects on the human body ... View thread »

Dr. Vansh   Priya
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.You most probably experienced a post dural puncture headache (PDPH), for which you were administered an epidural blood patch.Your signs and symptoms are more suggestive of a meningeal irritation due to some infection. I ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. Meth intake might cause interactions with anaesthetic medicines which require to be given during surgery. It is never safe and might cause ... View thread »

Dr. Yatish Anant Jadhav
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. That is worth a concern for both for your anesthesiologist and you too. Let me elaborate it to you. General anesthesia involves making a person unconscious and making him totally relaxed by giving a medication called ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Kumar Kolla Gopalkrishna
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I recommend her to go for MAC (monitored anesthesia care) or if she is very apprehensive she can be given GA (general anesthesia). The anesthetist has to assess for airway, if not in difficult intubation category. He ... View thread »

Ask an Anesthesiologist »