Medical Advice on "Endocrinology"

Dr. Rohit   Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have multiple issues with your hormonal levels. I will provide some guidelines which you can proceed with: Your TSH (thyroid- ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, please attach your liver function tests for review ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query and the reports (attachment removed to protect identity). Your testosterone level is normal. Though on the lower side of the normal range, there is nothing needs to be done to increase ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to iclinq.com. Addison's disease (primary adrenal insufficiency) can be due to many causes. It is like when your adrenal glands are not producing the hormones they usually produce. While in the past, infections (particularly ... View thread »

Dr. Swaraj S W
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know a few things very clear here. From your history, I gather that he had surgery on the brain and was on steroids post-op. And also he received radiotherapy. For what condition the brain surgery was ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Have you checked your heart rate during the episodes of palpitations? Nonetheless, the palpitations will get better when you take Levothyroxine dose gradually. So no need to worry about it. Just continue taking the ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have tried to apply DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to increase penile size.I would recommend that you know what you are doing before you try to ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query and I can understand your condition. First of all, I need to know whether your hypothyroidism is under control or not. Kindly upload your recent TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) report. Now ... View thread »

Dr. Swaraj S W
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My advice is, as of now stop the medication. After six weeks, do a TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) and anti-TPO (anti-thyroid peroxidase antibodies) test on an empty stomach. If anti-TPO is positive, you may require ... View thread »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your concern very carefully. You are worried about your height. It is an important issue of everyone’s life. Usually, growth occurs up to 18 years. After that growth ceases. Growth depends on various factors ... View thread »