Medical Advice on "Endocrinology"

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for posting your query. Diet for hypothyroidism is to avoid cabbage, cauliflower, and spinach. Otherwise nothing extra diet is needed. Complications do not happen at any particular level. It happens if the TSH is ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. Anxiety requires a two-way approach for its management- psychotherapy, and medication. You may benefit most from a combination of the two. It may take some trial and error to discover which ... View thread »

Dr. Swaraj S W
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have hair anywhere else say tummy, back, thighs, around the nipples? Do you have a lot of acne also along with your excess hair growth? Is there any family history of similar problems? Are your ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your report about your son and I am sorry to say that he has a growth hormone deficiency (attachment removed to protect patient identity). He needs to take growth hormone injections for it. These are to be ... View thread »

Dr. Naeem Ul Hassan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and seen laboratory report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is a high HbA1c level which is 11.8 and shows poor control of blood sugar level. BMI is 26.8 which shows that ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Andrews
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Going by the details you have provided you have euthyroid. This means that you do have normal TSH with normal T4 and T3. The most common cause is autoimmune thyroid disease, which is confirmed by positive anti-TPO (anti ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not like home glucose monitor will be 10% higher. It can be higher or the same or even lower than laboratory results. In fact, in my observations, I have noticed it be slightly lower than the laboratory test ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your query, I understand that you are suffering from hypothyroidism. I need to know when was it diagnosed, and what was the thyroid profile at that time. Irregular periods and weight gain is a part of hypothyroidism. ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As long as you were taking Levothyroxine, your body levels of T3, T4 hormones were maintained at normal levels. Due to your goiter, your body is not producing T3, T4 hormones adequately. But, that is getting compensated ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and it appears that you are underweight although you have a very good height. I suggest you take a high protein diet preferably if you are a non-vegetarian then take chicken, mutton, eggs daily ... View thread »