Medical Advice on "Pediatric Allergy/Asthma Specialist"

Dr. Rakesh Radheshyam Gupta
Hi, welcome to icliniq.com. Cough while lying down is mostly due to cold (post nasal drip). As you have mentioned dry cough and if he does not have breathlessness, you can only give anti-allergic syrup along with honey. No need of giving Levoline ... View thread »

Dr. Prashant  Kumar Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to ask you a few questions before I can suggest you anything. Is the cough and cold associated with any fever? How is the cough, dry or wet or productive? Does the child have any wheezing? Are you ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is atopic dermatitis. It has many causes. Most common is due to allergy to various dietary protein or external stimuli. We need to elicit the history properly and need to do investigations to delineate the cause. ... View thread »

Dr. Rakesh Radheshyam Gupta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Anaphylaxis may last lifelong. Also, if you have not experienced a severe reaction in the past, you are unlikely to develop the same in future. Do not worry. Just be aware and keep rescue medicine always with you as ... View thread »

Dr. Prashant  Kumar Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Generally, fever lasts for 2 to 3 days. If it is viral and more if it is bacterial, since you have started antibiotic it takes 24 to 48 hours for the antibiotic to control infection. So, fever may be there but the ... View thread »

Dr. Prashant  Kumar Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If it is molluscum, nothing to be worried about but if it is chicken pox, you need to start Acyclovir therapy for faster relief. Are the blisters causing some marks after they fade? Please discuss with your ... View thread »

Dr. Prashant  Kumar Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since your child is having an asthmatic cough, I suggest you give Asthalin (Salbutamol/Albuterol) nebulization and Budecort (Budesonide) nebulization along with an oral cough syrup with Salbutamol or Levosalbutamol. ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Antibiotics would help only in case of infection. Antibiotics have role in initial acute exacerbation else not. If he has fever, then we need to give antibiotics. Bronchial asthma requires treatment with antihistaminic ... View thread »

Dr. Prashant  Kumar Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A frequent cough and cold are common in children in this age group unless it is associated with a high-grade fever. Do not panic. I suggest you give her some Mucolitic (Carbocisteine) syrup and an antiallergic ... View thread »

Dr. Prashant  Kumar Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not think you should be worried about, if it would have been in more concentration, your body would have reacted in the form of sneezing as a protective mechanism. You can continue nebulization, but be careful in ... View thread »

Ask a Pediatric Allergy Asthma Specialist »