Q. What are the natural ways followed to remove tan from forehead and neck?

Dr. Alka
Published on Nov 09, 2018

What are the natural ways followed to remove tan from forehead and neck?

Dr. Alka

#

Use aloe vera gel two times a day. Take Multani mitti and add a half teaspoon of turmeric powder and sandalwood powder in it. Then make it a paste by adding rose water. Apply it on your face and neck for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off using water. Try all these things regularly, and you will have good results soon.

Skin Care Tips to Avoid Pimples

Article Overview: Acne or pimples can be esthetically disturbing. Read the article to know the skin care routine and preventive measures that dermatologist advice for acne. Read Article

Dr. Vinay Kumar

What Is Acne Vulgaris? Acne vulgaris is the medical name for pimples. Pimples or acne is a common skin condition of adolescents and teenagers due to blockage of pores of oil producing glands which results in blackheads, bumps and nodules on the skin of face, upper arms, and trunk. The severity, du...  Read Article

Can I use Rejuglow Gel for skin whitening. I have very tanned skin. Give me suggestions.

Query: Hello, I am a 22 year old, male. I have a very sensitive skin, even after using sunscreens, it is tanned. Suggest me any skin whitening pills.  Read Full »

Please suggest some effective cure for acne.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 20 year old male. My weight is 114 kg and I am 5 feet 11 inches tall. I want to reduce my acne as soon as possible. I have a few hard bumps along with normal pimples. Mostly they are painless. I need an effective cure. I have attached a relevant picture. I have been using aloe ver...  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now