Q. Can I use Rejuglow Gel for skin whitening. I have very tanned skin. Give me suggestions.

Dr. Kalpana Pathak
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 07, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 22 year old, male. I have a very sensitive skin, even after using sunscreens, it is tanned.

Suggest me any skin whitening pills.

Dr. Kalpana Pathak

Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

Hi, Thanks for writing to us.

As such there are no skin whitening pills. Glutathione pills are marketed as skin whitening pill, but its use is not recommended by doctors.

It is essential to know how you use your sunscreen.

Sunscreens with SPF 30 are good for regular use. Sunscreen should be applied at least half an hour prior to stepping out and should be repeated for every three hours. Sunscreen use is advised in between 10 am to 4 pm. (Know all about sunprotection and sunscreens)

Also use a Kojic acid and Glycolic acid based cream daily like Kojivit plus gel or Rejuglow gel once in a day. And use Vitamin C Serum at night.

Take a diet rich in fruits and nuts. You may also apply tomato pulp, turmeric mixed in yogurt to improve skin tone apart from the creams suggested above.

Also you may take few sessions of chemical peels.

Consult a dermatologist online for further help --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|