Q. Can I use Rejuglow Gel for skin whitening. I have very tanned skin. Give me suggestions.

Dr. Kalpana Pathak
Published on Dec 07, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 22 year old, male. I have a very sensitive skin, even after using sunscreens, it is tanned.

Suggest me any skin whitening pills.

Dr. Kalpana Pathak

Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

Hi, Thanks for writing to us.

As such there are no skin whitening pills. Glutathione pills are marketed as skin whitening pill, but its use is not recommended by doctors.

It is essential to know how you use your sunscreen.

Sunscreens with SPF 30 are good for regular use. Sunscreen should be applied at least half an hour prior to stepping out and should be repeated for every three hours. Sunscreen use is advised in between 10 am to 4 pm. (Know all about sunprotection and sunscreens)

Also use a Kojic acid and Glycolic acid based cream daily like Kojivit plus gel or Rejuglow gel once in a day. And use Vitamin C Serum at night.

Take a diet rich in fruits and nuts. You may also apply tomato pulp, turmeric mixed in yogurt to improve skin tone apart from the creams suggested above.

Also you may take few sessions of chemical peels.

Consult a dermatologist online for further help --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Which medicine should I take for patchy beard?

Query: Hi doctor, Actually, my skin tone is medium and is very oily. I want to have a white and fair skin tone. I also want to get rid of this oily skin. I have been taking Omega 3 capsules for two months as someone told me that it will help me for my skin, but I did not notice any changes. Now, one of my ...  Read Full »

Is It Safe To Use Iv Glutathione To Get Lighter Skin?

Query: Hello doctor, I had very dark complexion in the past. But after consuming antioxidants like Vitamin C, E, Glutathione and Alpha Lipoic Acid my skin has lightened up about two to three shades. It has been very helpful but I still need to get lighter. Is it safe for me to get IV Glutathione? I have he...  Read Full »

How safe is it to use Glutathione capsules to improve skin complexion?

Query: Hello doctor, Is it safe to use Glutathione pills for skin whitening?  Read Full »