Trophoblastic Wave

Why do I feel dizzy with a racing heart rate at 12 weeks of pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 24 years old. It is my very first pregnancy, and I am about 12 weeks pregnant. I have been experiencing extreme dizzy spells, rapid heart rate, and the chills. I will be completely fine, and suddenly, I feel dizzy with racing heart rate. My face gets cold, and I will¬†take slow breath...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me start on a reassuring note that you and your baby are fine. For the initial 12 weeks of pregnancy, there is no placenta (the connection between mother and baby). The embryo is just lying deep within the layers of the uterus. At 12 weeks, the first trophob...  Read Full »