Q. My skin is itchy, bumpy and red all over my body. Why?

I have allergies on my skin (Hives). My skin is bumpy, red and itchy. It is present all over the body. I got these allergies suddenly. I do not remember the cause. I applied a topical analgesic containing Benzyl alcohol with Pramoxine hydrochloride and taken Claritin for allergies. Please suggest.

#

Please explain about the exact site of involvement of allergies.

I have allergies in my whole body, arms, back, and legs.

#

I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have acute urticaria and take a short course of steroid like Prednisolone 20 mg once daily for seven days and antihistaminics like Levocetirizine and Montelukast combination tablet twice daily for 15 days. In most cases, the disease does not go beyond 15 days.

|