Q. Allergy on the head part of my penis and inner skin of my penis.

Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Fungal Infection or Severe Itching? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Allergy on the head part of my penis and inner skin of my penis.

I am a 26 year old male. I am having some allergy on the head part of my penis and the inner skin of my penis. Consulted a local doctor. The doctors are saying that, it is just an allergy and giving some tablets and ointments.

But it is not recovering. Give me your advice.