Aka Dysarthria

What causes heaviness in the head?

Query: Hi doctor, My head remains heavy for the past three weeks and I have a feeling of having giddiness and dizziness. I have dysarthria and a decrease in the right-hand motor movement for the past two weeks. I have ataxia. I did an MRI with and without contrast MRA and CT. All my results came back no...  Read Full »

Dr. Upendra K Shah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have been evaluated extensively, but I need a detailed history. Kindly provide a complete history. Based on your reports, the abnormality observed in the MRI of the brain suggests a demyelinating disease (attachment removed to protect patient identity). For this...  Read Full »