Atopy

I am having constant itching, stomach pain, joint aches, and constipation. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been to many doctor's over the years, and I did not get any help. My skin is constantly itching, I have stomach pain (mostly dull sharp pain during movement), my joints aches, and I am constipated. I only go once a week, maybe. My stomach feels like something is moving, like a baby...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, the rashes are real and not delusional. You were right. There is much reason for these rashes like, Atopy - Tendency to develop allergies. Seborrheic dermatitis - An skin condition caused by inflammation of the sebum-producing glands in the skin. ...  Read Full »

Can Romilast be used for recurrent cough in kids?

Query: Hi doctor, This is about my son who is 3.5 years old. He started having an allergic cough before seven months. The frequency was once in a month. The doctor said he is allergic to dust and humid weather and prescribed Romilast. He was fine. But, from the 1st of last month, he is having the allergic ...  Read Full »

Dr. Payas Joshi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern for your child. Most probably this is allergic cough only, which is most common in kids these days. It is really great that you at least know that dust is the culprit. Many parents cannot even trace out the allergy causing thing in their child...  Read Full »

My 3.3 year old son has allergic rhinitis. Can I use Budecord inhaler?

Query: Hello doctor, My son is 3.3 years old. Last year, he had three episodes of allergic rhinitis and one episode of allergic conjunctivitis. This year, our pediatrician asked us to get an¬†allergy test done, and he put my son on Momeflo, Nukast 4, and Levolin inhaler. We found out that he is allergic to...  Read Full »

Dr. Anshuman Srivastava

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Asthma can sometimes present as cough and allergic reactions in the skin. This is called atopy. You are doing right by avoiding the potential allergens. There are two types of treatment in asthma, and one is steroid and other is a beta-agonist. It depends on the severity ...  Read Full »