Helped 1000 patients
Dr.Ajeet Kumar Lohana holds a substantial, sound, and effective clinical knowledge in the medical field with optimal experience in managing subjects with a variety of Gastroenterological and Liver-related disorders. He acquired outstanding academic, research, and basic GI endoscopic skills. He has a keen research interest encompassing entities related to gastroenterology and hepatology. Throughout his training in Aga Khan University Hospital, plus an additional year of working as an instructor-which is a faculty position in Aga Khan University Hospital; he had the privilege to address, manage, and follow various patients suffering from diverse GI and liver-related issues. Besides this, he is a keen learner and has a significant interest in research to produce good quality research that could help my patient based on evidence. He has presented my research in various local and international scientific meetings almost every year and has been able to win travel bursary as well as awards for his significant interest in medical research. He has been an active member of the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) since 2017 and updates himself as often as daily with current trends and practices across the world.
Academics & Trainings
Liaquat University Of Medical And Health Sceinces (lumhs)
Awards & Publications
Dr.Ajeet Kumar Lohana has published:
1. Bleeding in Amyloid Liver: A Rare Presentation of Primary LiverAmyloidosis (JGH https://doi.org/10.1111/jgh.14567).
2. Cancer, Hepatic Lymphoma PMID: 30969672 StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2019.
3. Survival Outcome of Patients with Hepatocellular carcinoma with Portal Vein Tumor Thrombosis receiving different modalities of treatment.WCOG, Istanbul Turkey 2019- poster presentation and travel award.
4. Survival Outcome of Patients in Acute Variceal Bleeding With Acute Coronary Syndrome Discharged on Anti-Platelet AgentsOral Presentation Award At APASL Feb 2019, Manila, Philippines (Travel bursary and best oral award recipient USD 1500).
5. Natural History and Predictors of Poor Outcome among Patients with Non-acetaminophen Induced Acute Liver InjuryBest Oral Presentation Award at PSSLD Dec 2018 in Karachi, PakistanOral Presentation at Pakistan Society of Gastroenterology.
6. Pulsion Esophageal Diverticulum : An Uncommon yet Important GI ProblemAbstract: WCOG at ACG in Nov 2017 in Orlando, Florida USA (American Journal of Gastroenterology. 112:S174).
7. Treatment Outcomes Of Patients with Solitary Rectal UlcerSyndrome (12/2018 – Present)Abstrac:t Digestive Disease week (DDW) in Nov 2017 in Washington DC USA.
8. Control of ruptured perisplenic intraperitoneal variceal bleeding via Percutaneous Transhepatic Occlusion (PTO) approach (under consideration for publication).
9. Idiopathic pancreatitis- A narrative review (working on).
"Quick reply thank u"
--Someone from Ashburn, United States, 2 months ago
--Someone from Ashburn, United States, 4 months ago
"Doctor was straight to the point and answered my question fully with clarity"
--Someone from Austin, United States, 5 months ago
"Thank you so.much for.answering all my concerns"
--Someone from Bayonne, United States, 6 months ago
"Thank you so much! i have definitely been worried but that makes me feel a lot better"
--Someone from Boca Raton, United States, 6 months ago
11:30am to 02:30pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Kayani Shaheed Plaza, Block 2, Garden Road, Opposite Ankalseria Hospital. , Sindh, Zip: 74550, PK
02:30pm to 05:30pm
All days except Sunday