Autonomic Neuropathy

I have dysautonoma with dizzy and lightheadedness due to RVOT. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I have Dysautonomia. I wanted to get that out of the way at first. I also have bad anxiety and depression which may affect how I feel. I also had a heart catheterization 3 years ago for RVOT. I wore a monitor for two weeks, a couple of weeks ago and I just got the results and I have no c...  Read Full »

Dr. Isaac Gana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through in detail all your explanations and I understand what you are going through. Dysautonomia is a condition that affects the autonomic nervous system. This is the system that transmits information to organs like bladder, heart, blood vessels, etc. ...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for excruciating pain in neck, back and shoulders?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old. My feet hurt like crazy sometimes even if I stand on them for five minutes (especially in the heel). After a while, the bottom of my feet would burn. I think something is wrong with my brain because I have got my vitals checked and everything seems to be fine. I get...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajyaguru

Neuro Surgeon, Neurologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your symptoms. There are two possible conditions which can present this way. One is fibromyalgia, where there is a pain at multiple sites in the body, some other vague symptoms and when investigated, almost all the tests are fine. Second, a less likely ...  Read Full »

What Can Cause Sudden Tingling And Itchy Sensation?

Query: Hi doctor, Two months ago I started feeling tingling and itching sensation between my thighs and then up to my chest. I just took the most painful shower ever (warm water). It stung and I wanted to scratch my skin off. At first there was nothing visible, just itching, now you can see red dots here...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is a case of folliculitis, probably fungal or bacterial in nature. Apply Mupirocin ointment, twice daily. For further information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist  Read Full »