Q. Kindly view my reports and advice what is the next step to be followed.

and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Sep 12, 2019

I know about breast cancer stage cT2N1M0 doctor is done mm, after this treatment, what is the next step to be followed?

Hematology Pathology
#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

I think you are talking regarding your self according to history. The TNM staging is showing lymph node involvement also. So after modified radical mastectomy breast removal, you need to investigate with IHC of your breast mass. The immunohistochemistry is to be done for at least ER, PR, and her neu.

According to these histopathology and IHC reports, your further chemotherapy treatment will be planned. You can discuss all these with your treating doctor/oncologist. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Related Video

Breast cancer detected two days ago. Please provide expert opinion on treatment.

Query: Hello doctor, I need advise from experts about my mother. She is suffering from breast cancer. It was diagnosed two days ago. I want an expert's opinion for future treatment. Kindly guide me. What is the best treatment?  Read Full »

What are the odds of survival in ovarian cancer?

Query: Hello doctor,My mother was just diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She underwent a hysterectomy and the pathology report, to my understanding, reads T3b NO MO. She is 72. What can you tell me about this and what are the survival odds? They said she will be treated with chemo for five to six months once ...  Read Full »

Ask a Hematologist Now