Q. I am getting pain in penis and tingling sensation in testicles. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Raman Tanwar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Chronic Prostatitis or Nsaids? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I am getting pain in penis and tingling sensation in testicles.  Please help.

I am a 27 year old sexually active male. I have been with the same girl for the past 10 years and we are loyal in the relationship. I am having a ton of issues and pain in my lower region. The symptoms are lower back pain, pain in my pubic region, pain and tingling in my testicles, burning with and without urination and pain within the penis. I have been to three different walk-in clinics and had three different antibiotics, including Levaquin, Bactrim and Cipro. I went to a urologist and was told to have pelvic pain syndrome. I have had similar issues in the past. I dealt with a prostate infection a few years ago and that was treated with antibiotics. But, this time nothing is working. Most urine cultures show no bacteria. My thoughts are possibly pudendal neuralgia or interstitial cystitis, as my mom has IC. Do you advise sonogram or endoscopy or medications?