Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

Why do I mild testicular and back pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 19 years old with a weight of 83 kilograms and a height of six feet. I have mild testicular pain with mild back pain. It is not constant throughout the day. It is all of a sudden and I have this pain for three days.   Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to This type of discomfort occurs in young men. It can occur due to unsatisfying masturbation or due to episodes of sterile prostatitis. These symptoms rarely occur in testicular cancer. This is very unlikely and young men are at higher risk and it is completely curable in...  Read Full »

What does white penile discharge and pain during urination and erection indicate?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21-year-old male and not sexually active for three months. I am experiencing cloudy white discharge from the penis. The other symptoms are pain during urination and slight pain with erection. I have these symptoms two weeks ago after masturbation. I used an AZO test to find an ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath


Answer: Hello, Welcome to This can be prostatitis, which is quite common in the younger age group. You need to get: 1. Ultrasound abdomen with PVRU (post-void residual urine). 2. Semen culture. 3. Urine culture. Meanwhile start 1. Tablet Levoflox (levofloxacin) 500 mg HS for fiv...  Read Full »

What causes a painful lumpy vein on the side of penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I had sex with a partner last year who probably had herpes. I applied lots of soap because I panicked. I had a lumpy vein on the right side of my penis, which also ran under the base of the right side of the penis, and it is painful. This vein became swollen a year before that when I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Yousef Abbas

Andrologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I am so sorry that you are suffering from such an unpleasant disorder. However, after having read your description and the medical data sent (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I came to the conclusion, that Mondor's disease might be a part of the probl...  Read Full »

Do I need ICIS for IVF?

Query: Hi doctor, I have recently had a semen analysis in anticipation of doing IVF with my wife. The two parameters showed up as low are the percentage of normal morphology and motility index. I will attach the semen analysis results along with this query. My questions are the following. Am I considered s...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Your total motility is normal and the morphology is low. To improve normal morphology, please stay away from heat, chemical, smoking, alcohol and cold compress the testes daily for five minutes. My advice is to take vitamins C, E, B complex, folic acid, zinc and eat more ...  Read Full »

How to get rid of my severe testicular pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33-year-old male. My symptoms are testicular pain and tenderness, pain in the groin's left side, sometimes pain in the bladder at the base of the penis. I am feeling like I still need to urinate after passing urine. Previous medications: Nitrofurantoin, Doxycycline, Co-Amoxicl...  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath


Answer: Hello, Welcome to It seems to be epididymo-orchitis plus prostatitis. It would be best if you started the following: Take tablet Levofloxacin 500 mg HS for four weeks, Chymoral forte 1-0-1 for four weeks, Septra DS (Trimethoprim and Sulfamethoxazole) twice a day weeks, Alfuzosin ...  Read Full »

What causes frequent urges to urinate?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 36 year old, active male. My height is 6 feet and weight is 175 lbs. Previously, I had Zoloft for anxiety. Now, I am just doing exercise, eating healthy food and vitamins. I have been diagnosed with prostatitis a few times in the past few months. I was also diagnosed with this roug...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I have gone through your history and treatment details. You definitely had on and off history of prostatitis in the past and now you are taking Bactrim (combination of Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim) since 3 to 4 weeks. I have some questions for you. How is your urine ...  Read Full »

How to confirm that my wife is not affected by chlamydia infection?

Query: I have been in a monogamous relationship with my wife for over 4 years. Recently we both had to get screened for a medical procedure she is doing in a month. I tested positive for Chlamydia, she did not. We both re-tested to make sure there were not false positive/negatives. Results came back the s...  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Dear Greg, I hope that I can clarify the situation: Chlamydia types D to K cause urogenital infections. The signs of Chlamydia-infected urinary and genital organs in men usually affect the urethra: it becomes inflamed (urethritis). The patient feels a feeling of pressure and a painful burning ...  Read Full »

What medications should I take for prostate enlargement with inflamed veins?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 35-year-old male. I weigh about 68 kg, and my height is 170 cm. I have prostate enlargement, One in normal size, and the other larger than normal. The larger one looks inflamed with lots of veins. It is painful on touch and while carrying heavy loads. Sometimes it is soft to to...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil


Answer: Hi, Welcome to At your age, prostate issues are mainly inflammation (prostatitis) or abscess (pus pocket in the prostate). Symptoms will be pain, increased urination frequency, difficulty in passing urine, and usually require long-term antibiotics of about six weeks. Pus in the pro...  Read Full »

Why do I have hematospermia?

Query: Hi doctor, I had been having a few bouts of hematospermia and went to see a urologist. After an ultrasound and rectal examination, he said I have a small stone in my seminal vesicle. He told me that as long as I do not have prolonged bleeding or any pain, it is just something that I have to live wi...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil


Answer: Hi, Welcome to Thanks for consulting with us. The causes of hematospermia are inflammatory and benign like prostatitis, inflammation of seminal vesicles, inflammation of ejaculatory ductus, prostatic cysts or prostatic calcification or stone. Other causes are malignant, like cancers. ...  Read Full »

Why do I have discomfort and pain in the penis?

Query: Hello , I am 29 years old and had UTI 11 months back . Had taken antibiotics for 7 days it got fine. After one month again on urine culture I was found with ecoli bacteria. Was again put on antibiotics for 15 days nothing seemed good again continued with antibiotics. Later went to urologist , who t...  Read Full »

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Prostatitis is difficult to treat. It is the cause to the pain you're feeling. I'd suggest to avoid activities that would aggravate prostatitis such as prolonged sitting or bicycling. Use supplements containing echinacea, garlic, goldenseal to help reduce inflammation. Cranb...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours
Chat with a Doctor

Chat with a Doctor

Starting @ just $29.99

Search for a Health Issue


Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.