Circulation Problem

Why are my hands and feet cold and sweaty always?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old male, who weighs 200 lbs and 6 feet tall. I have been looking for my symptoms after watching a TV show. I know some things are not right with me, and I have been curious to find the cause. It could be one or more problems. Here is what is going on. I have cold hand ...  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cold and sweaty hands and feet can happen in heart failure, anxiety, hyperthyroidism and shock. Numb feet, which are painful while walking can be due to neuropathy, nerve root compression at lumbosacral spine, or arterial occlusion in legs. The half closed eyelids ...  Read Full »

My mom has been suffering from head spinning. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, My mom is suffering from sciatica pain. She is 45 years old. Her doctor suggested complete bed rest for two months. It has been a month for now. She is facing trouble to take breath properly (night times). She is having head spinning and a sensation of falling from bed. She is having hi...  Read Full »

Dr. Sreejith Mg

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The possibilities for her head spinning are as follows. Probably, your mom is suffering from benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). It can be controlled by a tablet like Vertin16 mg (Betahistine) or Stugeron (Cinnarizine) at bedtime or twice daily. The second po...  Read Full »

My fingertips are extremely painful. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor, My fingertips feel like there are broken glasses in them, and it is getting worse. When I lay down, it is extremely painful, and if the weather is cold, it becomes unbearable. I work in construction, so this makes it impossible to work.  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand how worrisome this situation is for you. It seems the blood vessels in your fingertips are not working well. Due to lack of blood supply, it is painful. Small nerve endings in fingertips may also get involved, making it worse. Please consult your primary...  Read Full »

I am feeling dizzy and extremely hot. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, The following event has happened twice. I start feeling dizzy and extremely hot. I can feel my body heat through my shirt. I feel nauseated and was about to faint. Oddly, today, when I went to the kitchen to check my food in the microwave, I opened the fridge instead. When I tried to c...  Read Full »

Dr. Tim Evans

Family Physician, General Practitioner, General Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think the main thing to consider is whether this is something significant related to any cardiac or circulatory problems or whether this is something relatively minor. I would certainly suggest you visit your GP or family doctor. You will need to undergo an ECG (elec...  Read Full »