Communication Problem

What causes right side paralysis with high blood pressure?

Query: Hi doctor, The patient is suffering from right side paralysis. The patient is unable to speak and communicate. Also, the BP level is too high. What is your advise?  Read Full »

Dr. Chibitam Hope Obia

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding your right side paralysis, communication difficulty along with high blood pressure, I strongly believe that you have developed brain infarction following a cerebrovascular accident. In view of this, please do the following test. CT scan, ECG and chest x-ray...  Read Full »

Will my husband shouting at me affect my baby?

Query: Hi doctor, My husband is very broadminded and good hearted. He is an all rounder in every arena, both at home and outside. He can manage anything and can do any task. But, he quickly gets irritated when saw any flaw around. He expects me to be 100% perfectionist in any work at home. Due to the irr...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehwish Mursaleen

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I completely understand that you are facing a hard time dealing with your husband at times he gets irritated and you feel concerned about your baby if she gets affected by this attitude. Here, I am telling you something related to psychological theories and research findi...  Read Full »

What are the signs of communication problems in a child?

Query: Hello doctor, I have twins, a boy and a girl aged 2 years. I noticed that the girl advanced in skills than the boy. In the first few months of life, my son was faster than his sister in the growth and everything. And then, it was reversed. I am a graduate of psychology. I have a brother suffering f...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the query with keen interest and understand your concerns. Before making any opinions I need to inform you that take the things in objective manner and not on emotions I understand there is history of autism in the family and it does not mean your c...  Read Full »

Why is the way I communicate boring and weak all the time?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 36 years old. I cannot communicate with other people. They say my conversation is weak, boring and serious all the time. I want to be a normal guy. Please guide.  Read Full »

Dr. Hardik Tusharkant Bambhania

General Practitioner, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In various phases of life, it may happen that we fall into a routine and a fixed thought pattern. It may make us seem boring or serious to others. However, when it comes to having a conversation, it is also important to listen the other person. It will make the c...  Read Full »

How can I get over my partner after relationship issues?

Query: Hello doctor, What to do now? I was in love with a girl for five years when I was doing my college and then I told my parents and they did not agree. She also loved me back. In her home also they will not accept. Now both of us are not talking for the past one and half years. I am working now and s...  Read Full »

Dr. Parth Singh

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best answer is to ask yourself whether you wish to and looking forward to marrying her or not? If not, you need to move on. A girl, unlike man, cannot call and text you just for the sake of pleasing you. Girls are always under the radar of their family and society. ...  Read Full »

I am possessive with my girlfriend and feel insecured about her. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I feel irritated on deep thinking about people who are cheating me. I am possessive with my girlfriend and feel insecured about her. I am getting anger for very small reasons and answering in very serious mode. I need mental relaxation for myself. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.Too much expectation from others is the reason for your sadness.I can understand your concern regarding your girlfriend. You can talk about it with her. Communication will help you to overcome this problem. Too much possessiveness will irritate your partner, and she will fe...  Read Full »

My parent's overprotectiveness and interference troubles my marriage life. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor,My parents bought the house where I live with my husband, and we pay them every month for it. Also, they were cosigners to get us into the mobile home park, and we pay a lot. Every time we are late on the payment and my parents want to know every detail of our finance. It is causing stress...  Read Full »

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern regarding your interpersonal relationship with your parents. You have already a grown up lady. Overprotectiveness from your parents irritate you, and this is very evident. I will suggest you communicate with them and discuss with them. Make ...  Read Full »