Complex Regional Pain Syndrome

Why are my feet tingly?

Query: Hello doctor, Since 19 months, I have had severe problems with tingling in my feet. This started one week after a 27 km run, where I suddenly got pain in my feet and had to stop. The pain went away, but the tingling started in my left foot one week later. At first, some intermittent buzzing in the o...  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If NCV (nerve conduction velocity) and EMG (electromyography) had been normal, there is possibility can be: Muscle fatigue. Ligament or soft tissue injury pain. Mild neuropraxia due to some soft tissue injury, which is not evident in NCV. Radiculopathy. I would like to...  Read Full »

Why there is a continuous pain and sensation in the right side of the body?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from a continuous pain, sensation in the whole right half of my body with an epicenter of this chronic pain somewhat near to my last rib, backside, in right side near to corner end of lung or near to liver. This chronic pain started with a fever eight and half years bac...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and I have some questions for you. Do you have the urge to pass urine? If you cannot pass for some reason what will happen? Do you get severe pain? Do you leak urine? I feel you may have an ov...  Read Full »

My mother has severe pain even after a distal radius fracture fixation. Will hot wax bath be helpful?

Query: Hello doctor, My 66 years old mother had a distal radius fracture in her right hand, two months back. She has diabetes, hypertension, hypothyroidism, ASD, and osteoporosis. The doctor performed a K-wire fixation and put a plaster of Paris cast, from her fingers all the way up to her shoulder (just ...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear that the surgery and its outcome have not met your level of expectations. I will like to see the entire set of x-rays before I can comment on the healing of the fracture, as well as the timing of removal of wires. Usually, the wires are removed around t...  Read Full »