Q. What homeopathic treatment can be taken for neck pain and heavy head?

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar

My head feels heavy all the time specifically backside and I have pain in the neck. If I watch TV or does computer I feel the strain in the eyes. I have taken specs as the doctor suggested. It has been 15 days. Can you tell me what is the issue?

#

Watching TV or computer too much is bad for your brain. Here lack of physical activity causes bad for the brain. And also eye strain, bright light causes the retinal damage, later you may develop computer vision syndrome. Eye strain causes a headache. Neck pain is due to:

1. Postural strain.
  2. Desk setup.
  3. Monitor setup.
  4. Proper office chair lacking.
  5. Stress.

Neck pain is one of the musculoskeletal pain after working at the computer for a long time. And, it is caused by the above five problems. Immediately you have to change above all causes.

Homeopathic treatment includes Bryonia 30 and Calc flour 6x are useful to release your problem.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

| 

5 Tips for Digital Eye Strain

Article Overview: Today, eye strain due to the excessive use of gadgets is becoming too commonplace, and no age group is spared. We are not talking about a single eye problem but a group of symptoms that fall under the banner 'computer vision syndrome'. This article gives you tips to beat the digital eye strain. Read Article

Dr. Shikha
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

This article is influenced by the modern world. Be it developed or developing countries, there is now easy access to gadgets like mobile phones, tablets, laptops, televisions, desktop computers, and so on. As a direct outcome of this, the incidence of dry eyes is on the rise among the population. Wh...  Read Article

How can we treat dry eyes?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I have a problem with vehicle sounds. When I hear a loud noise, I feel very stressed. I sit on computers for long hours. I also have dry eyes problem. I went to an ophthalmologist. He gave me eye drops. Please advice.  Read Full »

Why is there neck pain on turning to side?

Query: Hello doctor, I have pain in my neck whenever I turn it to the left, occurring in the back left-hand side of my neck, and this has been happening for the last six months. I am currently on no medication. I am a female, age 15, 5'5".  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now