Q. What homeopathic treatment can be taken for neck pain and heavy head?

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar

My head feels heavy all the time specifically backside and I have pain in the neck. If I watch TV or does computer I feel the strain in the eyes. I have taken specs as the doctor suggested. It has been 15 days. Can you tell me what is the issue?

#

Watching TV or computer too much is bad for your brain. Here lack of physical activity causes bad for the brain. And also eye strain, bright light causes the retinal damage, later you may develop computer vision syndrome. Eye strain causes a headache. Neck pain is due to:

1. Postural strain.
  2. Desk setup.
  3. Monitor setup.
  4. Proper office chair lacking.
  5. Stress.

Neck pain is one of the musculoskeletal pain after working at the computer for a long time. And, it is caused by the above five problems. Immediately you have to change above all causes.

Homeopathic treatment includes Bryonia 30 and Calc flour 6x are useful to release your problem.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

|