Q. Why do I suffer from dry eyes?

Dr. Manish Mahabir

I am 27 years old. I have a problem with vehicle sounds. When I hear a loud noise, I feel very stressed. I sit on computers for long hours. I also have dry eyes problem. I went to an ophthalmologist. He gave me eye drops. Please advice.

#

You might be suffering from computer vision syndrome. In this case, there is a deficiency in tear film due to less frequent blinking and stress of working on a screen. Another possibility is dryness or insufficient tear film production. It is diagnosed with a Schirmer's test. Kindly get back to us with the results of the test and the details of your current medication.

|