Ct Urography

Why am I having constant burning and pain in my genitals with frequent urination?

Query: Hi doctor, I am experiencing a burning sensation before and after urination; sometimes I see the light pink colored blood in the urine. From the past seven days, I am having a lot of discomforts, even while sitting idle or sleeping there are a constant burning and pain in my genitals, and I urinate ...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your urine examination shows blood, so we need to find the source of blood in the urine. And, pain on urination might be due to narrowing of the urethra (urethral stricture). I would sugg...  Read Full »

What are the causes of kidney pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I have just started fasting from yesterday morning and last night I was having slight kidney pain. Then I awoke in the middle of the night with some kidney pain and a swollen kidney feeling and urinated with difficulty like having to really push it out. Similarly, last year my kidney got ...  Read Full »

Dr. Tamer Mohammed Abou Youssif

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. At least, now you have to stop fasting until you perform investigations such as urinalysis, kidney function test, uric acid and imaging of the urinary tract by CTU (CT urography).   Read Full »

I need a treatment plan for hydronephrotic kidney with PUJ obstruction.

Query: Hello doctor,My mother has a hydronephrotic kidney with PUJ obstruction. She also has a history of recurrent and severe UTI. I need an expert advice and treatment plan.  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If possible, send all the reports with images. I need to know the severity of hydronephrosis. What is the present creatinine level? What is her age? Only after seeing the above reports, I can suggest a treatment plan. She may require surgery. For more information cons...  Read Full »