Dapsone

I am struggling with acne. Please suggest a treatment.

Query: Hello doctor,I have been struggling with acne for a while now and have been postponing going to my general physician. I have been very hesitant on what to use and do not ever apply anything apart from a light cleanser on my face. I am not even sure what the term would be for it except the loose ter...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandeep Golla

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your concern is acne rosacea and sensitive, acne-prone skin. You should avoid the following: Direct exposure to sunlight between 10 AM and 3 PM. Foods like chocolate and alcohol. Oily and spicy food. Cold items. Getting too emotional. Use Cetaphil DAM moisturizer and...  Read Full »

I suddenly developed three pimples on my temple. What can I do?

Query: Hello doctor, I woke up today with three pimples on my left temples. It is not hurting, but just scary to look at. I am due for my periods. Can it be because of that? I do get pimples, but never in bundles. Seeing three of them popping up all at once, is freaking me out.  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It could be a premenstrual flare of acne. I suggest you wash your face twice daily. Use Saslic DS (Salicylic acid topical) face wash in the morning, and Acnedap plus (Dapsone) gel at night. Hope it helps. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to c...  Read Full »

What can I do to heal my tongue ulcer?

Query: Hi doctor, I have one white patch in my mouth. It is exactly in the front part of my tongue and it affects my daily life strongly. I am really uncomfortable and my mouth has slobbered all the time. I used to have this in the past, but I did not have for more than a year. Sometimes, it is totally whi...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How many ulcers are there in your mouth? Exactly, how long it has been there? Do you have any genital ulcer? Is it painful or painless? Are you suffering from any joint pain? I am looking forward for your response in order to help you. Revert back with the answers to a d...  Read Full »