Q. I am stressed and want to quit my job. But, I cannot. Please help.

Dr. Manjunadh M Nair

I suffer from anxiety and depression from the last few years. My work causes me fatigue, but I do not have an option. I have very low energy, palpitations, and sexual dysfunction. Sometimes, I get very angry and end up hurting someone. Or, I just leave my job and home and go somewhere random. Please advise me a proper course.

#

I understand your concern, but you will have to elaborate on your issue for me to give you proper suggestions.

1. Since when do you have this problem?
  2. Have you taken any treatment?
  3. How is your sleep?
  4. Do you often get episodes of palpitations and worry?
  5. Do you have any medical issues?
  6. What is the sexual issue you are facing?

Revert with more information to a psychiatrist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

I have this problem from the last five to six years. I had taken treatment and stopped it. My doctor prescribed me Paroxetine and Dicorate. I do not have any medical issues. I take Glimisave M1 for sugar control. I take Panazep 25 at night to be able to sleep. I do not get erections and sometimes there is no ejaculation. I am always under stress regarding my work.

#

• I think you have to be put on a regular dose of medication and also follow healthy habits. Let me suggest a few things:
  1. Include in your diet some dates, fig, almonds, cashews, bananas, and beetroot.
  2. Take one capsule of Ashwagandha with milk every day.
  3. Learn from online sources how Ghomukhasan is done and practice it every day.
  4. Do kegel exercises. That is, while passing urine, stop after five seconds. Hold for 10 seconds and release. Do it thrice a day.
  5. Exercise for 45 minutes every day. This will help improve your sleep as well.
  6. Ensure sunlight exposure for 15 minutes every day for vitamin D production.
  7. For worries and low mood, I suggest taking tablet Nexito (Escitalopram) 10 mg once a day in the mornings and tablet Clonotril (Clonazepam) 0.25 mg, at bed time, both for eight weeks.

For further queries consult a psychiatrist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|