Q. I am not able to eat anything. Please suggest a nutrient-rich diet plan.

Answered by Dr. Swapan Banerjee and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Diet During Pregnancy or Highly Nutritive Food? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 32 weeks pregnant. My doctor suggested me to take complete bed rest as baby is very low down to the uterus. My problem is, I am unable to eat anything due to nausea and indigestion as there is no physical activity. I am losing weight and suffering from anemia and on medication for these. My hemoglobin is 9 g/dL and I weigh 54 kg. Currently, I am taking capsule Dompan SR, Ecosprin 75 mg and Susten SR 300 mg once a day, tablet Corcium twice a day and Depura vitamin D every 15 days. I am non-vegetarian. Please suggest me a nutrient-rich diet plan. Thank you.