Q. Pregnancy test had two mildly visible lines, but it is now negative. Please suggest.

Answered by Dr. Natalie Chaitan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Chemical Pregnancy or Urine Pregnancy Test? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had unprotected sex six weeks ago and my period was late for two weeks. I used the first PT when my period was five days late and it has two lines but it is not that visible. After three days, I tried again and it is already negative. Up to the two-weeks late period, all PT are negative. But I am still worried. I do not experience any signs of pregnancy except my breast is aching, abdominal pain, and missed period. I am worried.