Q. What are the treatment options for disc herniation other than chiropractor exercise?

Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal Dc
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 21, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 17, 2020

I am suffering from disc herniation pain. There is no good chiropractor near me. What other options do I have to cure my disc herniation?

#

There are many different treatment options for your disc herniation. Physiotherapy, chiropractic care, physical therapy, and yoga are effective based treatment options. If these type of facilities are not available near you, you can also try anti-inflammatories and muscle relaxers to help ease the discomfort. A most common prescription for disc herniation that is prescribed is Motrin 800 mg (Ibuprofen) three times a day and Baclofen 10 mg two to three times a day. A proper diagnosis is required as well as making sure there is no contraindication for these medications. Boswellia is a natural herb that you can try as well.

|