iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersUrologyerectile dysfunctionI am a 29-year-old male with erection problems, and my penis is shrunk. Please help.

How to manage erection problems and a shrunken penis?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At March 5, 2014
Reviewed AtAugust 25, 2023

Patient's Query

I am a 29-year-old male. I am a virgin. On masturbation for the past seven years, my erection fell without stimulation and is gone quickly. But I get it easily. Also, it has shrunk 2 inches when erect. Please help.

I understand your concern.

First, I assure you that when an individual is masturbating, he is considered to be fine. I need some clarification on the second point. Please clarify the following:

1. Whether the erection is spontaneous and during what time.

2. Any relationship of erection to masturbating.

3. Your BMI (body mass index) and any increase in body weight now.

I think that with this information, I can guide you better.

Thanks.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Madhan Kumar Madathupalayam Velusamy

Surgical Gastroenterology

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Urology

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy