Fertilization

How long does a fertilized egg stuck and implant itself in a tube?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a few questions regarding ectopic pregnancy. 1) How long does a fertilized egg stuck and implant itself in a tube? 2) I ovulated on day 15 and felt a sharp pain in the right side (for a moment) on day 24 (8 days post ovulation), is it an ectopic symptom?  Read Full »

Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It depends on your period length and regularity that when and how the system will work. If you have regular periods then 14 days before menses you have ovulation, and if fertilization occurs on the ninth day, then you can have implantation at right or wrong place. I...  Read Full »

My wife's periods got delayed. Is it a side effect of Ferpill F?

Query: Hi doctor, We are trying for a baby since one year, and we are under treatment for that. Our consulting doctor has told us to undergo IVF, and we are in that process. From this month we are supposed to start the final lap for IVF, and for that, we met the doctor on the seventeenth day of my wife's ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ferpill F is a medicine to help the process of ovulation, fertilization as well as the development of the embryo. It is not related to Clomifene, and there is no harm if she has started it in the middle of the cycle or continues it afterward. The point is now she has m...  Read Full »