Q. My wife has not been able to gain weight. What type of foods can help her?

Answered by Dr. Sonali Arvind Bhanushali.

Do you have a question on Gain Weight or Highly Nutritive Food? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My wife is 24 years old. She is 5 feet and 3 inches in height and weighs 42 kg. Since our marriage, her weight has not increased. It is almost static. We are vegetarians. I have a 2-year-old baby born via C-section. She has not been able to gain weight. Kindly suggest anything to recover from this problem.