Q. My wife has not been able to gain weight. What type of foods can help her?

Answered by Dr. Sonali Arvind Bhanushali and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gain Weight or Highly Nutritive Food? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My wife is 24 years old. She is 5 feet and 3 inches in height and weighs 42 kg. Since our marriage, her weight has not increased. It is almost static. We are vegetarians. I have a 2-year-old baby born via C-section. She has not been able to gain weight. Kindly suggest anything to recover from this problem.