Q. Kindly suggest a diet plan to reduce fat in the stomach area.

Dr. Shakti Mishra
Published on Dec 19, 2018

This is regarding fat accumulation at major fats at stomach area. Is there any method so that it could be reduced since my marriage is fixed in 15 days. Is there any diet plan?

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert Nutritionist Physiotherapy Yoga
#

Well, you have a very limited time then. Follow a strict regimen that should be performed regularly twice every day. Have a fat free, carbohydrate-less meal, protein-rich diet containing dal, pulses, green vegetables and fruits. Have a carrot, cucumber, every day in the morning after breakfast and in the evening to avoid binge eating. Walk twice a day, minimum for 30 minutes each is good. Sufficient sleep, pilates like hundreds, crunches are fruitful. Drinking enough water cuts fat deposit. At least four liters. Green tea instead of milk tea. Fibre rich diet with no rice, no banana, a low-fat milk should be included. Warm water intake in the morning before breakfast detoxifies the body.

Performing exercises is a little hectic because I am a working woman late at night. So workouts are little impossible. Food diet I can follow. Is there anything I could do to reduce fat accumulation instantly and immediately?

Dr. Shakti Mishra

#

We should understand that our body is also like a machine which should be given some time to heal. So it will take some time, have patience, little improvement should also be appreciated. Fast results are temporary and do not follow any supplements, which can have bad effects on the body. Follow the above mentioned points after marriage as well.

Yes, sure. I will maintain the diet perfectly as per what I have said but exercises would be a little difficult. Can you give me the diet plan per day?

Dr. Shakti Mishra

#

Start every morning with a glass of warm water, have breakfast with no fat and low carbohydrate. Like brown bread sandwich, or fruit juice or low-fat milk and apple, plain disable, idli and sambhar, puma, etc. In lunch have vegetable curry, roti, a small amount of rice if you want, with dal (any variety), in non-vegetarian, fish is the best, egg white, mutton, prawn should be avoided. In snacks during lunch, juices without sugar, salads like carrot, cucumber. Avoid having fried items. In dinner, two rotis and pulses and cereals (any kind). Drink half glass water before every meal to avoid over-eating. Small meals per day with an equal interval is good. Do not skip any meal and walking is a must.

I have a few lumps under the eyes. What are they?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 42 years old. I am having some plump type of small things under both the eyes. It started like pimples and gradually increased in two years. But, there is no pain. I wear spectacles and job profile is sales and marketing. I have to travel in hot and sunny weather. Please advise.  Read Full >>

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is called xanthelasma, a deposition of cholesterol and fat around the eyes. It is a painless condition and takes time to develop. It is a gradual fat deposition and xanthelasma will increase in size. It is a very common problem and mostly found in people who have ...  Read Full

How can the loosening of eyelids be treated?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a big problem in terms of loosening of upper and lower eyelids. Please check the attached pictures. I have been wearing rings on my fingers which have created pressure on my eyes and l believe have led to my condition. I am extremely worried as nonverbal communication is affected a...  Read Full >>

Dr. Anand
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the pictures (attachments removed to protect patient identity) of your eyes. As I can see, there is nothing abnormal with your eyes. Cosmetically, there are some fat deposits around the upper and lower eyelids. This condition is not in need of t...  Read Full

Please suggest ways to control bad odor due to stomach problem.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a regular alcoholic. The problem is that I have bad smell due to stomach problem. Suggest me how to cure bad smell. Thank you.  Read Full >>

Dr. Rashi Verma

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With little changes in diet and lifestyle, it is possible to remove the bad smell. Have food in a proper manner and always have smaller bites. Eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly so that all of what you eat gets digested. Do not gulp your food. While having...  Read Full

Ask a Fitness Expert Now