Q. Will masturbation decrease your weight?

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 18, 2020 and last reviewed on: Aug 06, 2020
Very good afternoon Doctor,My question is I'm 19 years old boy and in this lockdown period I'm doing physical exercise for single hour daily. It has been three months now and with workout I'm also taking healthy diet to increase my weight but with that I'm doing masturbation by alternate days. Is it okay to do? or else should I stop masturbation?will it decrease your weight? Is there any side effects of masturbation? if, is any please tell.
#

Thank you for asking question,

I have understood your concern about gaining a weight, see to gain weight basic thing is to gain much protein intake like pulses, soyabean and many various other but no need to add non vegetarian diet unnecessary. you need to do workout daily twice and especially do aerobic exercises and Yoga Pranayam and meditation. More over learn Sudarshan kriya breathing technique which will make you strong physically, mentally and emotionally.

You were asking about masturbation. see no benefits or loss due to that. just you are satisfying your self. if you are watching more porn movies than that lead to stimulation of masturbation, but otherwise no benefits. so erge comes automatically then you can perform. I hope you satisfied with the answers. feel free to ask again. kindly provide feedback.

| 

Why does my penis go flaccid right before ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in...  Read Full »

How to gain weight as I am underweight and more vulnerable to climate change?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 32 years old. I am underweight and my BMI is low (below 18). I do not have any other medical issues. But, I used to get vulnerable cold and cough to climate change.  Read Full »

I have a very lean body build. I want to increase my muscle mass. Give me a diet suggestion

Query: Hello doctor, I have a very lean body build. I want to increase my muscle mass. What should I do? Shall I take any medicine or any diet suggestions? Age 23, male, weight 59kg, height - 179cm.  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»

Ask a Fitness Expert Now