Q. Will masturbation decrease your weight?

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 18, 2020 and last reviewed on: Apr 30, 2021

I am a 19-year-old male. During this lockdown period, I am doing physical exercise daily for an hour. It has three months now. Along with workouts, I am taking a healthy diet to increase my weight. But I am doing masturbation on alternate days. Is it fine? Do I need to stop doing masturbation? Will it decrease my weight? Can I have any side effects due to masturbation? Kindly suggest.

#

I understand your concern. For gaining weight, you need to take more proteins in your diet such as pulses, soybeans, and others. You need to do a workout twice daily and do aerobic exercise. Along with it, do yoga pranayam and meditation. Learn Sudarshan Kriya breathing technique. It makes you strong physically, mentally, and emotionally. Masturbation does not have any benefits or loss due to it. It just satisfies you. If you are watching more porn, then it leads to stimulation of masturbation. But otherwise, there are no benefits. If erge comes automatically, then you can do masturbation.

|