Q. Is masturbation the reason for my premature ejaculation?

This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 15, 2017 and last reviewed on: Feb 01, 2019

I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for premature ejaculation. I am worried to get married. I also have diabetes. My sugar level before the meal is 9.5 mol and after the meal is 110 mol. I am taking Gliclazide 80 mg once daily.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

I can understand your concern.

• First of all, I would like to tell you that masturbation is not the reason for the problem of premature ejaculation you are having. Masturbation is a safe habit, and most of the men masturbate.
  • Diabetes increases the risk of premature ejaculation. So, I would advise you to maintain the blood sugar levels. If that is not controlled, then consult your doctor for dose adjustment of the drug.
  • For premature ejaculation, you can think of taking Dapoxetine. The drug is a SSRI drug (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor), and you can take it on as necessary basis.
  • The drug will help to delay the time. The drug is safe to use and free of serious side effects. Please talk to your doctor about the prescription of this drug.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 
1 out of 1 likes