Q. During masturbation, the penis goes flaccid just before ejaculation. Kindly help.

Dr. Shahil Khant
Published on Mar 20, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 19, 2019

I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in sex and a bit of erection. Later CDDU scan result categorized the same as psychogenic. I took some oral medicine including Polybion CZS and some vitamin tablets. In a few months, I got back erections, but again, not as hard as before the accident. I am still single but will be soon getting married. Of late, the matter got worse. While masturbating, roughly 10 seconds before the expected ejaculation, the penis goes flaccid which is very frustrating. Kindly help me.

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrology General Surgery Urology
#

Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive stress or porn induced erection problems. I see many cases of porn-induced erection problems or due to excessive masturbation. But I want to assure you it is reversible and there is nothing to worry. You do not have any physical problem with you. It is just a mental thing. I think there is no relation to the bike accident.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

Many thanks for your assurance. Please find the attached CDDU report.

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrology General Surgery Urology
#

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). They are fine, and there is nothing to worry. The cause is psychological. More you think, more you get erectile dysfunction. So, just relax and do not think much. Do not take any stress. Avoid porn and over masturbation. Try to masturbate less and only when you have an excessive desire. Just give rest to your body, it will recover on its own. After marriage, you can take tablet Caverta (Sildenafil) 25 mg one tablet (one hour before sexual intercourse), maximum three tablets per week. Nothing else has to be done.

My penis is not erecting properly. Please advice ayurvedic treatment.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old working bachelor planning to get married in next 4 to 5 months. But I am very tensed and concerned about my penis size and erectile potential. For last 5 to 6 months penis is not erecting properly and less hardness. Please suggest me some Ayurdevic remedies to improve h...  Read Full >>

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Definitely, I would like to help you. It is good to hear that you are planning for marriage. Erection and hardness of penis mostly depend on your psychology. According to your thoughts, some hormonal activities occurs which leads to increase blood flow in penile blood c...  Read Full

I have erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, My cum is not coming out by force or thrust. The cum is just flowing out of my penis. Three years earlier the cum was coming out by force or thrust. I am having erectile dysfunction may be since last two years or two and half years, and I was not having erectile disfunction earlier. I...  Read Full >>

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. I would like to know whether the amount of semen ejaculated had been the same over the last three years or has it decreased? Firstly, the speed with which the ejaculate came out does not unduly affect your fertility. I would suggest you h...  Read Full

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that masturbation is not the reason for the problem of premature ejaculation you are having. Masturbation is a safe habit, and most of the men masturbate. Diabetes increases the risk of premat...  Read Full