Q. During masturbation, the penis goes flaccid just before ejaculation. Kindly help.

Answered by Dr. Shahil Khant and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Psychological Cause For Erectile Dysfunction or Erectile Dysfunction? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: During masturbation, the penis goes flaccid just before ejaculation.  Kindly help.

I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in sex and a bit of erection. Later CDDU scan result categorized the same as psychogenic. I took some oral medicine including Polybion CZS and some vitamin tablets. In a few months, I got back erections, but again, not as hard as before the accident. I am still single but will be soon getting married. Of late, the matter got worse. While masturbating, roughly 10 seconds before the expected ejaculation, the penis goes flaccid which is very frustrating. Kindly help me.