Q. During masturbation, the penis goes flaccid just before ejaculation. Kindly help.

Dr. Shahil Khant
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 20, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 19, 2019

I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in sex and a bit of erection. Later CDDU scan result categorized the same as psychogenic. I took some oral medicine including Polybion CZS and some vitamin tablets. In a few months, I got back erections, but again, not as hard as before the accident. I am still single but will be soon getting married. Of late, the matter got worse. While masturbating, roughly 10 seconds before the expected ejaculation, the penis goes flaccid which is very frustrating. Kindly help me.

#

Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive stress or porn induced erection problems. I see many cases of porn-induced erection problems or due to excessive masturbation. But I want to assure you it is reversible and there is nothing to worry. You do not have any physical problem with you. It is just a mental thing. I think there is no relation to the bike accident.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

Many thanks for your assurance. Please find the attached CDDU report.

#

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). They are fine, and there is nothing to worry. The cause is psychological. More you think, more you get erectile dysfunction. So, just relax and do not think much. Do not take any stress. Avoid porn and over masturbation. Try to masturbate less and only when you have an excessive desire. Just give rest to your body, it will recover on its own. After marriage, you can take tablet Caverta (Sildenafil) 25 mg one tablet (one hour before sexual intercourse), maximum three tablets per week. Nothing else has to be done.

| 
1 out of 1 likes