Gastric Electrical Stimulation

My bottom part of the belly is inflated. What could be the cause?

Query: Hello doctor, I feel that the bottom part of my belly is always inflated, and especially at nights when I eat something, I feel like it does not get digest. But during the day I do not have this problem. Also, I have done the gammagraphy test for my intestinal transit rate, and it was the three tim...  Read Full »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query, and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have idiopathic gastroparesis. You might benefit from a highly specialized gastroenterologist consultation for consideration of gastric pacemaker or gastric electrical stimulation. Gastric elect...  Read Full »