HomeAnswersFamily Physicianhair lossI am a 25-year-old suffering from hair thinning and baldness. Which medication should I use for hair regrowth?

How to control baldness and hair thinning in a 25-year-old?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At November 3, 2023
Reviewed AtDecember 19, 2023

Patient's Query

I am only 25 years old, and I am getting baldness. My hair is getting thinner. Would you please suggest some medication for hair regrowth?

The cause of baldness should be searched for, and specific treatment should be given.

The causes for hair loss can be a vitamin, mineral deficiency, chronic infection, alopecia aerate, or androgenic alopecia. The common cause for hair loss in men is genetic and testosterone hormone induced. For androgenic alopecia (hormone induced), Minoxidil 5 % topical solution spray of three drops on the scalp twice daily can be done. The hair wash was done with Hair 4 U shampoo twice a week.

Follihair-like mineral and amino acid-containing tablets can be prescribed. These all will prevent further hair loss. New hair will not grow by these methods. For permanent hair loss treatment, hair transplantation is the treatment of choice.

I hope your concern is solved.

Consult a dermatologist for examination and get a prescription.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Goswami Parth Rajendragiri
Dr. Goswami Parth Rajendragiri

Pathology

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Read answers about:

hair losshair thinning

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Family Physician

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy