Welcome to icliniq.com.
Thank you for your query.
I understand your concern. Hair loss is caused by multiple factors, most commonly due to genetic factors; if any of your parents and their blood relatives have FPHL (female pattern hair loss), it is most likely to be genetically transmitted. Other reasons include vitamin deficiencies, zinc and iron deficiencies, climatic factors, hormonal imbalances, dietary changes, and lifestyle factors, including using of commercial oils, shampoos, hair smoothening, or straightening products. In addition, due to frequent hair coloring, stressful events like chicken pox, COVID-19 infection, any other infections, or surgical history are also stressful events that may lead to extreme hair loss.
I suggest you to follow a few instructions mentioned below.
- Take tablet Follihair (nutritional supplement) once daily after food for two months at night.
- Use a scalp hair tonic. Apply and massage your scalp twice daily.
- Check for CBC (complete blood count), serum ferritin, serum iron, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, and thyroid function tests. These blood tests would help to rule out any deficiencies. The blood tests should be taken before starting the tablet mentioned above since they may show changes in the actual result.
- Have a balanced diet, including fruits and green leafy vegetables. And consume enough water daily.
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma) and mesotherapy procedures can also be beneficial.
- Avoid stress.
Kindly consult a specialist, talk to them and take medications with their consent.
I hope this has helped you. Thank you.