Common "Heart Disease" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Heart Disease

Heart diseases are the conditions that affect the blood vessels, functioning of the heart, congenital heart deformities, heart valve diseases, heart muscle diseases, infections affecting the heart, etc. The indications of heart disease are chest pain, shortness of breath, palpations, numbness in the extremities, pain in the upper abdomen, etc. Quitting smoking, having a healthy diet, stopping the consumption of alcohol, regular exercise, etc., can prevent heart disease.