Q. What are the ways to increase height in an 18-year-old boy?

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

I am 18 years old, boy, and I am 5 feet 1 inch tall. I feel like I am not growing after 14 years. What is the cure to increase my height? I am not on any medication.

#

There are many factors that allows to stop the height growth like genetic or family history- If your parents are shorter in height then it is less likely that you grow taller than certain height. Also, if there is some genetic issue with your body then that does not allow to grow as well. However, if there is no such genetic or medical issues then at this age you can surely increase your height if you do proper exercises like swimming, jumping jacks, cycling, pull ups, and yoga exercises like Tadasana and Vriksh asana. These exercises will stretch all muscles of your body. Along with exercises you will need to take proper nutritious food like lots of fruits, vegetables of all kind, milk and dairy products and if you prefer then some meat, eggs or fish.

There are lots of homeopathic medicines that can help to grow your height, however, those are prescribed based on your complete make up of your body like physical, mental and emotional health. This history can be achieved only after detail case taking and understanding you as a person. If you wish to use homeopathic treatment for this issue then let me know I can try to help you out. In the mean time try above mentioned methods for a month and let me know if you see any bit of improvement.

|