Q. What exercises will lead to normal delivery in a person with small cervical length?

Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Normal Cervical Length or Normal Delivery? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 23-week pregnant with DCDA twin. My CL at week 19 was 28 mm and I was asked to take bed rest. Can I do any exercise because I prefer natural delivery? Currently, I am taking Progesterone tablets vaginally and also weekly Progesterone injection.