Q. Kindly tell me the ayurvedic medicine to cure hemorrhoids and constipation.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Kindly tell me the ayurvedic medicines for hemorrhoids third grade and constipation. Which is safe and what dietary control should be taken for this till it gets healed without any allopathic processes.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

Mostly piles generate after changing food habits and lifestyles. Frequently constipated bowel, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, and drinking may cause piles. Third-grade piles need Ksharasutra ligation treatment along with ayurvedic medications. Now it can be managed naturally through ayurvedic medicines.

Constipation, irregular food habits, reduced physical activities, frequently smoking and drinking.

Fissure in ano, fistula in ano, sentinel tags.

Take the following medicines regularly for one month.
Rx,
1. Panchasakar Churna 3 gm with Arshoghni Vati two tablets and Arogyavardhini Vati one tablet twice a day with warm water after meals.
2. Abhayaristam 15 ml twice a day with an equal amount of water after meals.

Avoid spicy and fried junk foods. Drink plenty of lukewarm water. Quit smoking and drinking if you have these habits. Do regular kapalbhati, mandukasana, and ardhamatsyendrasana regularly as well as pranayamas like anuloma vilom, nadi sodhan, and bhramari.

| 

I am getting hemorrhoids at least twice a month. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor,I am getting hemorrhoids often. Even this month, I got hemorrhoids twice. I would like to know, why is it so often for me? I do eat fruits every day, and I do not have constipation. I am 20 years old, and my weight is 59 kg. Thank you.  Read Full »

Is there any topical medication available to treat gas and hemorrhoids?

Query: Hi doctor, I have hemorrhoids and a lot of gas build up that triggers it painfully, constantly. I have no relief with the constant gas no matter what I do. I tried liquid Kombucha for a few months and found relief but when a hurricane struck us, I had to go without it and went back to square one. I...  Read Full »

My constipation is so bad that I have to evacuate the stools with my fingers. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have an anal fissure, internal hemorrhoid, SRUS, and constipation. One year ago, I was suffering from a hard stool that was difficult to pass. I went to a gastroenterologist, who did a colonoscopy and found that I had an anal fissure and internal hemorrhoid. He prescribed Sitcom Fo...  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now