Hyphema

Why did I have reddish vision after an eye injury?

Query: Hi doctor, Five years back, my eyes got injured by a plastic ball while playing. It was a hard hit. But I got recovered within 2 to 3 days. My eyes became red and I started to have a reddish vision. It took around seven days to get completely healed and after that, I did not have any issues. I did ...  Read Full »

Dr. Arnab Pal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As there is no problem right now, then there is nothing to be worried. Most probably, you had blood accumulation under the white of eyes or subconjunctival hemorrhage. You might had bleeding inside of your eyes called hyphema. It got resolved on its own. But if you ...  Read Full »

Why is my vision blurred after an eye injury?

Query: Hi doctor, Two days back, I got a hit in my eye with a ball. Still, it is paining with blurred image. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Asif Manzoor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After trauma with the ball, there could be many things that can cause blurring. It could be a simple eyelid swelling or small abrasion on the cornea, the front transparent surface of the eye. Other causes may be inflammation in the eye or blood inside the ey...  Read Full »