Hypomennorhea

Why are the side effects of I-pill different for me and my friend?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24 year old female. I had my last period a month ago. It lasted for four days. On the fourth day, my fiance rubbed his genitals against mine. He did not ejaculate, still just to be sure, I took an I-pill within 12 hours. After a week, I noticed a brown discharge. On the next ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you were in the early proliferative phase of your cycle, hence the withdrawal bleeding following I-pill is scanty and less, but it ensures that you are not pregnant. The bleeding may last for three to five days, and the next menses shall be only after a month from ...  Read Full »