Q. What are the ways to concentrate in studies after marriage?

Dr. Arooj Najmussaqib

I am 28 years old, married. My problem is that I am unable to concentrate on studies as I want to appear for exams in the coming year. Every month is getting wasted. Please help me out. I will be very thankful to you as it is a do or die situation for me.

#

Thanks for your query.

I understand that focusing on high-level studies is often difficult.

Since you are married, you did not mention your routine activities. Because in order to suggest something it is important to manage your time.Time management is difficult to understand, for you, it is important to prioritize things.

1. By highlighting daily activities.

2. How much time you can give to your studies easily (two hours or more).

3. Try to find time for your studies when you have minimum distractions such as cooking, attending to someone, etc.

4. The best time can be when you are alone or can be alone.

5. Also, you need to learn some reading and learning strategies, that depends upon your subject and content which can be suggested later on if you need.

6. You also need to manage anxiety related to the exam.

7. Making a timeline of subjects would be also helpful.

|