Q. What are the ways to concentrate in studies after marriage?

Dr. Arooj Najmussaqib

I am 28 years old, married. My problem is that I am unable to concentrate on studies as I want to appear for exams in the coming year. Every month is getting wasted. Please help me out. I will be very thankful to you as it is a do or die situation for me.

#

Thanks for your query.

I understand that focusing on high-level studies is often difficult.

Since you are married, you did not mention your routine activities. Because in order to suggest something it is important to manage your time.Time management is difficult to understand, for you, it is important to prioritize things.

1. By highlighting daily activities.

2. How much time you can give to your studies easily (two hours or more).

3. Try to find time for your studies when you have minimum distractions such as cooking, attending to someone, etc.

4. The best time can be when you are alone or can be alone.

5. Also, you need to learn some reading and learning strategies, that depends upon your subject and content which can be suggested later on if you need.

6. You also need to manage anxiety related to the exam.

7. Making a timeline of subjects would be also helpful.

| 

Why does my 14 year old daughter get angry over small issues?

Query: Hi doctor,My 14 year old daughter has some problems. She is unable to focus on studies, and she replies people without hearing them properly. She gets angry on small issues, and she is addicted to her smartphone. If we take it from her, then she becomes angry. On getting angry, she throws whatever s...  Read Full »

Why do some students lack interest in studies?

Query: Hi doctor,First time, when I was in the hostel I acted like fainting. So, they took me to the hospital and after checking BP, the doctor said it was low. The next day, I got very high fever and came home. Then after some days, I went hostel as I had kidney pain. I was brought here and had a scan. Th...  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»