Q. Why does my 14 year old daughter get angry over small issues?

Dr. Akshay Upadhyay
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 04, 2017 and last reviewed on: Nov 13, 2021

My 14 year old daughter has some problems. She is unable to focus on studies, and she replies people without hearing them properly. She gets angry on small issues, and she is addicted to her smartphone. If we take it from her, then she becomes angry. On getting angry, she throws whatever she has in her hand. She does not like to play, and she sleeps most of the time.

#

• There is nothing as such to worry. Children of this age group usually behave like this. This is the growing period of their life. So, you try to be a friend to them.
  • Try to know her problems, console her, and treat her like a friend. Take her out for a picnic and indulge in some activities. If she is not fine, consult a psychiatrist.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|