Ky Jelly

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

Why did I have severe pain when I tried to have sex after a gap of six months?

Query: I have a gynaecological issue. My husband and I haven't had intercourse for more than 6 months. A few days back when we tried to have one, it hurt a lot and he withdrew. He didn't ejaculate inside. The very next day I had a brown discharge and since then tiny blood clots ranging from red to brown ha...  Read Full »

Dr. Keeranmayee Mishra

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Hope you are doing well. From the history that you have posted -I believe that you may be suffering from a dry vagina due to some reasons. 1.Were you experiencing pain during cycles previously? 2.How are your periods now-interval and amount of bleed-normal or reduced? 3.Are you breast feeding?...  Read Full »

How to get rid of condom allergy?

Query: Hi doctor, My husband often goes on long trips for work. We have sex normally in an interval of 15 to 20 days. We are together for two years, but I still cannot satisfy him. The problem is whenever we have sex the first time it goes smoothly, but after that I have so much trouble to get intimate. I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to A lot of females have allergy to condom and they develop symptoms like you develop. But, that should not be a thing to feel guilty. Your problem of poor intimacy is because of that allergy and consequent rashes on vagina. This has resulted in repulsion and a fear which re...  Read Full »

I can only partially retract my foreskin when erect. Can I get my wife pregnant?

Query: Hello doctor, I can retract my foreskin of penis in flaccid state, but when erect I cannot pull it back. Only 25% of glans will be seen when I pull it in erect state. What is the treatment for this? Will surgery or medicine or stretching exercises be effective? Also, can I make my wife pregnant with...  Read Full »

Dr. Pankaj Mittal

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to The problem you have mentioned is quite a normal phenomenon and not a problem. Most of them cannot retract their foreskin fully while penis is in full erection. If in flaccid position you have normal urination, then it is fine and no surgical illness present. You can mak...  Read Full »

How to enlarge the width of vagina?

Query: Hi doctor, I got married before sex months. On the first day, as my wife had more pain, I did not force her. However, when we started participating in sex I am unable to insert into her vagina. But, her vagina is too tight. So, we both met a gynecologist. She checked my wife and had inserted one fin...  Read Full »

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to First of all I would like to tell you that sexual intercourse is not a pleasure full drama as shown in adult movies. Most of the couples during initial times of sex face problems. Difficulty in penetration, pain during sex, etc., are common problems. Position during se...  Read Full »

Why is there pain in vagina after inserting full penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 24 years old. I am married. I have a bit problem in my sexual life. Whenever I insert my penis in her vagina she told me that when I insert full penis in her she feels pain. Is it normal or not?  Read Full »

Dr. Parth Singh

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Painful penetration in women may be caused by any injury or lacerations in vaginal walls, infection of the genital tract, forceful or violent sex, lack of lubrication in the vagina. I think you should do a lot of foreplay before penetration so that her vagina may get lu...  Read Full »

After urinary infection, I have burning sensation during sex. What can I do?

Query: Hello doctor, I had urinal infection two weeks back. At that time the pus cells were 55. Then, I got treated and the pus cells became three. After four days, the urine culture result shows the growth of Enterococcus. The doctor advised Utinift SR 100 mg 1-0-1 for five days. I have only two more tab...  Read Full »

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Burning is common after urinary infection and this is the reason they advise to abstain from sex while on treatment. If you are having burning during sex then please avoid sex for a couple of weeks. Your partner should also receive full antibiotic course. After that...  Read Full »

Please help me to overcome my erection problem.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male. I never had any sexual activities due to some personal and cultural reasons. Last night, I had sex with my girlfriend. I was fine during foreplay, but I lost my erection on penetration. Hence, I was very much frustrated and depressed. Although, my girlfriend t...  Read Full »

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to It is common in individuals to lose erection during their first intercourse and you should not worry about that. Accept this thing with confidence and you will be able to do better the next time. You had a good erection prior to penetration and it means that there is noth...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours
Chat with a Doctor

Chat with a Doctor

Starting @ just $29.99

Search for a Health Issue


Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.