Leuprorelin

What is Persinal injection used for?

Query: Hi doctor, I have PCOS and planning for pregnancy. Last month I had HSG. My doctor told that my tubes are clear. My LMP was 25 days back. This month I had Persinal injection on my 3rd, 5th and 7th day. On 9th day my follicle was at the size of 19 mm. My doctor gave an injection called Lupride on my ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) which signifies that you have some problem in ovulation and subsequent fertilization of egg. As your tubes are open, you need some assistance for ovulation and to develop a good quality embryo. I suppose that you are goin...  Read Full »

What are the common side effects of Lupron?

Query: Hello doctor,I will start getting Lupron injections for endometriosis. Will I still get my periods every month? What are the common side effects of Lupron? If I experience side effects like nausea or diarrhea, will the doctor prescribe any medications for that?  Read Full »

Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is the hormone that stimulates the brain and increases secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormones that reduces production of estrogen hormone helpful for endometriosis symptoms. It can stop menses but it is not contraceptive so you can have a pregnancy with it. So ...  Read Full »

What will be the future effect of early puberty?

Query: Hello doctor, This is regarding my younger daughter's health and I would like to get a second opinion before I take any decision. My younger daughter was 1 year 6 months old when she came to this new place. Last year, when she was 5 years old we had to do a physical examination for getting admiss...  Read Full »

Dr. Vera Zdravkovic

Endocrinologist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would agree with doctors that this is precocious puberty and signs of puberty and bone age progressed since recently (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I am confused with hormonal results, could it be mistaken that these are entered in a wrong spot, becau...  Read Full »