Q. What is the cause for scoliosis and leg trembling?

Answered by Dr. Mahavir Patil and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Back Pain or Scoliosis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

When I was 10 years old, I had spine surgery for removing a lipoma tumor. I was fine before surgery. After the surgery, I was unable to walk as my right leg became very weak. Now my age is 20 years. I can walk and play now. But, I walk with some difficulty, and after surgery, I had bulgy scoliosis. But from year to year scoliosis got 70 % alright. I have started playing badminton for a month. Yesterday, during playing, I had some pin pain in the area of my scoliosis. The scoliosis area on my right spine is paining inside. When I touch the place, it looks loose with nerves moving here and there.