Q. Please suggest natural ways to boost my sex drive.

Dr. Alka

My age is 30, weight is 82 kg, and height is 5 feet and 8 inches. I am doing exercises regularly. My problem is that I do not have a sex drive. I have tried taking Manforce 100 mg two tablets a month, but it still did not work. Please help me as I do not want to be dependant on tablets for long. Please suggest some ayurvedic or herbal tablets which have no side effects. I am looking for a permanent cure.

#

• I just read your query. According to your height and weight, your BMI is 27, which is outside the normal range. The BMI should be between 19.5 to 24.9. So, you need to lose some weight.
  • I suggest the following lifestyle changes:
  1. Walk daily as it will increase the blood flow to your pelvis and improve your stamina.
  2. Improve your diet. Add pumpkin seeds, peanuts, walnuts, pistachios, and almonds to your diet.
  3. Take fresh fruits and vegetables.
  4. Take one or two cloves of garlic every day.
  5. Start taking one glass of lukewarm milk twice a day with half a teaspoon of Desi ghee added to it.
  • Regarding the medicines, I suggest you start taking capsules Confido, two capsules twice a day with water after food for four weeks.
  • Try all these things regularly and do consult me after two weeks for follow up. I hope you are satisfied with my answer.

Revert after two weeks to an ayurveda specialist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

Thank you for replying. I am taking Confido tablets two hours after food and also taking it in the morning on an empty stomach. I feel a headache and weakness in my body. Is it a side effect of Confido tablets? I am also taking a proper diet and doing exercises in the morning.

#

I just read your query.

• Do not take it on an empty stomach. Take it half an hour to an hour after food and take it with water. However, these are not side effects of the medicine, but if you still feel a headache then reduce the dose to one capsule twice a day for four weeks.
  • It only contains herbal ingredients. There is no mineral content present in it. But, after trying the reduced dose, if you still feel the same problem, then stop it and take single herbs for your problem which are mentioned below:
  1. Take Ashwagandha capsules, two capsules twice a day with water after food for four weeks.
  2. Capsule Gokhru, two capsules twice a day with water after food for four weeks.
  • However, if your problem is sorted with the reduced dose, then there is no need to take these two. Only continue Confido for the next four to six weeks.

Along with this, also follow the other lifestyle changes too. I hope you find my answer helpful.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|