Q. Will excess masturbation affect weight?

Dr. Shakti Mishra
Published on Apr 19, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 19, 2019

I am 27 years old. My weight is 55 kg and height is 5.8 inches. I am very thin. My weight is not appropriate according to my height. My weight is only 55 kg, and it is neither increasing or decreasing. I also have a good habit of eating everything almost. The primary concern is that even though I eat almost the same as my friends or family, why I am so thin? I do have a habit of masturbation since I am 13 or 14 years old. I tried a lot to stop this practice but after two or three days I failed. In between somehow, I managed to keep myself away from this habit for one or two months, but from last month again I started to masturbate. Is it the reason for low weight? If so, then please suggest how to get rid of this habit? Please suggest how to improve my weight.

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert Nutritionist Physiotherapy Yoga
#

• Frequent masturbation does not have much effect on your health. You can maintain a strict exercise regimen along with the proper diet you are having.
  • Start muscle strengthening exercises such as wall press, pushups, abs strengthening, etc.
  • Drink milk every day with two bananas. Apple is a must for once a day. Maintain your weight does not decrease in any way.
  • Can have dry fruits in the evening such as almonds, apricots, etc. Have salmon or tuna fish.
  • Have 8 hours of sleep, which is mandatory. Engage yourself in your work so that you do not get free time for unnecessary things.

For further information consult a nutritionist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/nutritionist

Thank you for your reply. I work for a private company because of that I do not get much time to go the gym. A few days ago, I started gym, but due to lack of time management, I have left. Can I do some basic exercises at home or should I join a gym? I was in the gym for almost five to six months, but I do not think I got any benefit from them. Please suggest a daily diet for me. Can I go for weight gainer supplement? Which one will be the best? Is it fine to masturbate once in two or three days or once in a week? What should be the frequency of masturbation? Should I continue it without any tension or do I need to stop it?

Dr. Shakti Mishra

#

• Well, it is good to masturbate twice a week, but not three or four times. As such it does not have any side effects as long as you are taking enough protein intake because per masturbation the amount of semen lost is equal to one drop of blood loss.
  • Please avoid taking any supplements. You can start exercising at home first and then join gym later as per your time. Core strengthening with cardio is a good combination. Alternate it with aerobics, which will be fun as well good for health.
  • Have tea in the morning and then exercise. Then, have your breakfast which should be heavy enough (boiled eggs, toasts, porridge, etc.,), but milk is a must with any food.
  • Lunch should be one full plate of rice with or without roti, one full bowl of green vegetable curry or a dairy product like paneer curry. If non-vegetarian then salmon or tuna fish or chicken is fine. Avoid much of red meat. Along with carrot and cucumber salad.
  • Snacks in the evening at around 5 to 6 PM should contain juice of mixed fruit, or almonds, toast again with extra cheese or butter, or dosa.
  • Dinner should be protein rich with one full bowl of pulses or cereal items. It should be taken one to two hours before going to bed. Your health is in your home. Try it.

Thank you so much...

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Flacid Penis just before Ejaculation during Masturbation

Query: Hello doctor, I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in...  Read Full >>

Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive stress or porn induced erection problems. I see many c...  Read Full

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that masturbation is not the reason for the problem of premature ejaculation you are having. Masturbation is a safe habit, and most of the men masturbate. Diabetes increases the risk of premat...  Read Full

Please suggest a diet plan to lose weight.

Query: Hi doctor, I have gastric problem. Can you suggest me diet plan to lose weight with consideration of my gastric problem. Please specify any precautions to be taken and mention the source of food. I am attaching my medical reports which I have done before six months. Thank you.  Read Full >>

Dr. Manidipa Dey
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to follow a high protein, low calorie and low fat balanced diet. Do not skip your breakfast. To control gastric problem you need to take food at proper interval. Do not let your stomach empty for a longer time. For hypertension avoid table salt intake and use l...  Read Full

Ask a Nutritionist Now